The Grid Evolution Summit – A National Town Meeting will be taking place from July 9-12, 2018 in Washington DC. Brought to you by SEPA, this renewable energy summit will bring together some of the best minds in the industry to brainstorm and problem-solve in a landscape that is constantly shifting. Find out what sets this event apart from other events in the renewable field.
SEPA Grid Evolution Summit – A National Town Meeting. We are a trusted platform for education, research and collaboration to help utilities with solar energy resources.
The three main tracks at this event include:
- Grid Innovation
- Market Design
- Consumer Engagement
What you can expect at this renewable energy summit
- Attend panel discussions and roundtables
- Listen to case studies, presentations, and discussions on emerging best practices
- Tackle issues head-on through technical working group sessions
- Connect with top business leaders and policymakers
- Broaden industry relationships through receptions and networking sessions
Prices for registration range from $495 for non-profits to $2,095 for the conference plus a workshop.
Save $300 by registering before May 4, 2018!
Registering for the Basic Conference plus one workshop also gives you access to the entire summit.
Although there is no exhibiting at this summit, sponsorship is available. Download their sponsorship PDF to find out more details on how you can support this renewable energy summit.